This section describes the procedure of updating device access settings for Cisco ACI in IP Availability and Performance Manager.
To update Cisco ACI in IP Availability and Performance Manager:
- Expand Cisco ACI Access Group > Settings.
- Click Cisco ACI Access Settings.
- Select Cisco ACI device access protocol. Default is HTTPS.
DataCollectorAddress field must be populated with IPAddress of Control Plane Node or FrontEnd UI IPAddress.KafkaBusAddress field must be populated with DomainManager Node IPAddress followed by kafka port. For example : <domainmanagernodeip>:9092.
- Enter Cisco ACI device user name and password.
- Confirm the password for Cisco ACI device.
- Enter the Cisco ACI port number.
- Click Apply.