This section describes how to create the additional Bar Charts.
Select the default bar chart to see one or more notifications in the Log view of Default Bar Chart. Also, you can click Add Chart, to create multiple Bar Charts by .
Note: You cannot delete the Default Bar Chart and Log View, only Default Bar Chart created by you can be deleted.
To add another Bar Chart in the Notification View:
- Click Add Chart.
The Customize window appears.
- Enter the name for the Bar Chart Name.
- Expand the Filters section.
- Click Add Another Filter Set.
- Enter the name for the Filter Set Name.
- Click Add Attribute.
The required attributes appear.
- Select the Property from the drop-down.
- Select appropriate Expression.
- Fill the Value with the Integer value.
- To Add Another Filter Set repeat from Step 2 to Step 9. See the, Add a Filter Set for more information.
- After all the inputs are provided, click Create to add new Bar Chart, else, click Cacncel to discard the changes.