Download the NSX Manager installer OVA file.
- Deploy the NSX Manager TCP-COMP-NSX in the cluster TCP_MGMT_CLUSTER.
- Select TCP_MGMT_VSAN_DS as the target vSAN datastore.
- Map the virtual network adapter to the Management Network port group.
- Set the appliance network parameters, including the IP address, mask, and gateway.
- Specify the NSX Manager role.
- Verify that the appliance hostname and IP address are registered in the DNS.
- Specify the NTP servers to use for time synchronization. For more information, see the Install NSX Manager.
VMware Tools™ is pre-installed on the NSX-T virtual appliance. Do not upgrade or uninstall the version of VMware Tools included.
- Add a Compute Manager.
- Add the Management vCenter as a compute manager from the NSX manager UI.
- Add a Compute Manager. For more info about adding compute manager
- Deploy Additional NSX Manager nodes to form an NSX cluster for High Availability.
- Deploy two more NSX Manager nodes to form a cluster from the NSX Manager UI.
- Deploy NSX Manager Nodes to Form a Cluster from the UI.
- Configure Virtual IP address for NSX Cluster. For more information, see Configure a Virtual IP Address for a Cluster.