If you have a vCenter Server, you can automate the installation and creation of transport nodes on all the NSX hosts instead of configuring manually. If you want to prepare a cluster so that all hosts in that cluster are prepared as transport nodes, apply the cluster with the transport node profile.
- Log in to the NSX Manager as a user with admin privileges.
- Select System > Fabric > Nodes > Host Transport Nodes.
- From the Managed By drop-down menu, select an existing vCenter Server (Compute vCenter Server).
- Select the Compute Cluster and click Configure NSX.
- Select the Transport Node profile and click apply.
- From the Host Transport Node page, verify that the NSX Manager connectivity status of hosts in the cluster is Up and NSX configuration state is Success.