A three-node large sized vRNI Platform cluster and one large sized proxy node are installed for Aria Operations for Networks.
Download a copy of the Aria Operations for Networks Platform OVA file.
Download a copy of the Aria Operations for Networks Proxy OVA file.
Verify that the FQDNs of the platform and proxy nodes are registered in the DNS server for forward and reverse proxy. Verify that the FQDNs and IP addresses of the platform and proxy nodes can be resolved.
Confirm that the user has the permission to deploy an OVF template to the inventory.
Verify that the networking requirements are completed.
Verify that the NTP server is reachable.
For more information, see System Recommendations and Requirements.
- Deploy a large sized Aria Operations for Networks Platform appliance TCP_VRNI_PLATFORM on the management cluster TCP_MGMT_CLUSTER. For more information, see Deploying Aria Operations for Networks Platform OVA.
- Generate the shared secret and deploy the Aria Operations for Networks Proxy appliance TCP_VRNI_PROXY on the cluster TCP_MGMT_CLUSTER. For the detailed procedure, see Generate a Shared Secret and Setting up Network Insight Collector (OVA).
- Connect both appliances to the Management Network port group.
- Deploy additional two large size platform nodes.
- Create a three-node platform cluster. For the detailed procedure, see Create Clusters.