You can edit a report whenever any modification needs to be done, such as changing the query, visualization, panel tile, panel description, and changing default settings of the visualization of reports and so on.
To edit a report follow the procedure:
- Navigate to Dashboard and Reports.
- Select the dashboard, which you want to modify.
- Click drop-down button on the dashboard panel.
- Click Edit.
- Make the necessary changes in the report.
- Click Save Dashboard, to save the report.
Limitation with Trends section in Compute Reports.
The Trends section does not display report links.Workaround: To display the links follow the procedure:
- Navigate to Trends section.
- Select Edit from the drop-down.
- In the right pane, select Main from the Folder drop-down.
- Click Save and confirm.