As mentioned in the previous section, there are four types of enrichment streams, which have corresponding Kafka topics associated to the enrichment streams.
- VMware Telco Cloud Service Assurance Metric
- Input topic: vsa_metrics_raw
- Output topic: vsa_metrics
- VMware Telco Cloud Service Assurance Event
- Input topic: vsa_events_raw
- Output topic: vsa_events
- VMware Telco Cloud Service Assurance Topology
- Input topic: inv_topo_raw
- Output topic: inv_topo
- MnR Metric
- Input topic: mnrgateway_raw
- Output topic: mnrgateway
The up-stream component such as Data collectors and Kafka mappers, collects the data and send it to the enrichment stream. The Data collectors or Kafka mappers have the built-in Kafka topics to match the enrichment stream. So that the data can go to the correct enrichment stream.
The down steam component such as KPI designer, can use the enrichment stream Kafka output topic as the KPI stream input topic to construct the KPI stream.