User unable to log in to the VMware Telco Cloud Service Assurance user interface.
- Check that Nginx and keycloak pods are ready and available using kubectl.
- User not provisioned in keycloak native user DB or LDAP.
- LDAP not configured / connectivity issues between LDAP and keycloak.
- If Native user management is preferred authentication mechanism (default):
- Log in to the Keycloak user interface at the <VMware Telco Cloud Service Assurance_IP>/auth endpoint as admin.
- Verify that the relevant user details are present in the “Users” section. Reset password if necessary.
- If LDAP is configured as Identity Provider:
- Log in to the Keycloak user interface at the <VMware Telco Cloud Service Assurance_IP>/auth endpoint as an admin.
- Navigate to User federation section and check LDAP connection details.
- To validate connectivity between keycloak and LDAP, use the test option in the LDAP configuration page.