To display an expanded topology tree in the browser window, you must select a Manager from the Global Manager Console menu from the Administration tab. The menu above the left panel.
If you already added the Manager, the topology with the class is displayed.
Note: A greater than (>) sign indicates unexpanded objects.
To navigate the topology tree:
- Click the greater than sign next to a class to view its elements (instances).
- Click an element in the topology tree for the information in the right panel.
- Click the greater than sign next to an element to display its relationships.
- Click the greater than sign next to a relationship to display classes of related elements.
- Click the greater than sign next to a related class to display the related instances.