For AKS configuration, use the deploy.settings file available in the $TCSA_WORK_SPACE/tcx-deployer/scripts/deployment/ directory.
- Obtain <config> for AKS workload cluster from Azure and update in the following snippet:
# ========== General configuration ========== # # Mandatory: Path to the <config> of the Kubernetes cluster inside the deployment container (for example: /root/.kube/<config> KUBECONFIG=
- Update the VMware Telco Cloud Service Assurance details and deployment timeout period.
# ========== Product details ========== # # Name of the product to be deployed/installed PRODUCT=tcsa # Product helm config # allowed values for footprint "demo", "25k", "50k", "75k", "100k", "125k", "150k", "175k", "200k" FOOTPRINT= # Time to wait for the deployment to complete, in seconds. Maximum timeout is 3600 seconds. # For deployment above 50K footprint, specify the deployment timeout value in seconds to a higher value. PRODUCT_DEPLOYMENT_TIMEOUT=1800 # ========== Deployment Location ========== # # LOCATION can be "on-prem", "aws", "tkg", or "azure" LOCATION=azure # ========= Deployment modes and actions ========== # # Options are "init", "deploy-all", "deploy-apps" or "cleanup" DEPLOYMENT_ACTION="deploy-all" ## Set this to '--force' if you want to cleanup by force without waiting for user confirmation DELETE_ARGS=
- For the ACR registry URL, use the format as harbor-registry-fqdn/project-name/tcx. URL must be given without https or http and must end with /tcx.
# ========== Registry details ========== # # These are mandatory parameters # Note: The "/tcx" suffix is mandatory REGISTRY_URL=<harbor-registry-fqdn>/<project-name>/tcx REGISTRY_USERNAME=<ACR registry username> REGISTRY_PASSWORD=<ACR registry password>
If you are using
docker login <harbor-registry-fqdn>command, then you do not have to update
<REGISTRY_PASSWORD>in deploy.settings file. For more information, see Prerequisites for Setting up Deployment Container.
- Update the following parameters in the values-user-overrides.yaml which is available in the <TCSA_WORK_SPACE>/product-helm-chart/tcsa directory. Uncomment and update the parameters in the file.
ingressHostname: product: <IPAddress1> edgeServices: <IPAddress2> grafana: accessIp: <IPAddress1> # AKS configuration aks: resourceGroup: <resource-group-name> privateNetwork: trueFor Kubenet network plugin
IPAddress2must be specified in the values-user-overrides.yaml file.
IPAddress1is the IP address of the VMware Telco Cloud Service Assurance IP and
IPAddress2is the IP address of the Kafka Edge service. The IP addresses for the
IPAddress2must be obtained from the CIDR specified at the time of AKS cluster creation. These IP addresses must be free or available and must not be used for any other purpose. Set
IPAddress1is a public IP and must be created in the same region and resource group where AKS cluster is created.
IPAddress1is used for istio loadbalancer value.Note: If you are using Azure CNI plugin, then you must update
IPAddress2must be left empty. Set
- If you want to update the metrics retention interval period during deployment, see Configure Metrics Retention Interval Period topic.