This section illustrates the procedure of updating device access settings for Kafka in IP Availability and Performance Manager.
- Click Device Access tab at the bottom of Polling and Thresholds window.
- Expand Kafka Bus Access Group > Settings.
- Click Kafka Access Setting.
KafkaBroker must be populated with Kafka Edge IP address as Kafka-edge followed by Kafka port. For example : kafka-edge:32092
- Enter Kafka user name as kafka-scram-sha-512-client-credentials.
- Enter Kafka password as obtained, from the Enable TLS for Edge Kafka section.
- Set TLSEnabled to true.
- Enter any name for Discovery topic.
Default is dcftopo.
- Enter any name for Monitoring topic.
Default is dcfmon.
- Enter Trust Store Location where the certs are copied to.
For example: /opt/InCharge/IP/smarts/local/conf/certs/cacerts
- Enter Trust Store password.
- Click Apply to apply the settings.
- Click Reconfigure to accept the configuration on the server.