While logging in to VMware Telco Cloud Service Assurance, with any non-preconfigured users (other than admin, maint, default, or oper).
Following error message appears:
- Unexpected error while handling authentication request to identity provider
- Failed to process request, cause JSONObject["groups"] is not a JSONArray
- LDAP integrated with keycloak is SSL configured, but LDAP certs were not imported in the CPN node.
- User is trying to log in with wrong user name.
- User is trying to log in which is not associated to any group.
- See LDAPS Integration with Keycloak in the VMware Telco Cloud Service Assurance configuration guide.
- Ensure that the user name is available in Keycloak or LDPA. If not, create the user.
- Associate the user to a group and configure Role for the group in VMware Telco Cloud Service Assurance.