Configure the display language of the user environment.
- Start the User Environment Manager Management Console.
- Open the User Environment tab.
- Right click Display Language and click Create.
- Enter a name for the settings definition.
- From the Language drop-down under Display Language Settings, select the language that you want to use.
The language is not changed if the language pack is not installed on the user environment.
- Select Run once to set the display language only once.
- Click Save.