Configure the commands that run when users log in and log out.
- Start the User Environment Manager Management Console.
- Open the User Environment tab.
- Select Logon Tasks or Logoff Tasks and click Create.
- Enter a name for the settings definition.
- Configure the logon and logoff task settings.
The command to run. Can contain environment variables.
(Optional) The amount of time FlexEngine waits for the command to complete. If the command does not complete during this interval, FlexEngine continues. If not configured, FlexEngine waits indefinitely for the command to complete. The Timeout setting is not available if Run asynchronously is enabled.
Run task Before/After
Specifies whether the task runs before or after profile archive import, for logon tasks or export, for logoff tasks.
If enabled, the command only runs once.
If enabled, the FlexEngine runs the command in the background, without waiting for it to complete. This option is not available for tasks that run before profile archive import or export.Note:
You cannot use Run once and Run asynchronously at the same time.
- Click Save.