Create additional settings for allowing and blocking paths and applications.
- Start the User Environment Manager Management Console.
- On the User Environment tab, select Application Blocking.
- Click Create.
- Enter a name for the settings definition.
- Select the blocking type from the Type drop-down under Application Blocking Settings.
- Click Add in the Allow section to add folders or applications for path-based or applications for hash-based to the allowed list.
You can allow specific applications in blocked folders. You can also allow specific applications to run only if they are located in a certain folder by clicking the Path-specific check-box.
- Click Add in the Block section to add folders or applications for path-based or applications for hash-based to the blocked list.
- Click Save.