To define the file system content for your predefined settings, copy the files you want to include into the correct locations.
- Start the User Environment Manager Management Console.
- Select the application you want to configure and open the Predefined Settings tab.
- Click Add in the bottom right corner of the tab.
The Create Predefined Setting window appears.
- Select the type of predefined settings.
- Click Create.
The Profile Archive Settings folder opens.
- Copy and paste the preconfigured files and folders into the Profile Archive Settings folder.
- (Optional) For registry settings, edit the Flex Profiles.reg file, located in the Registry folder and add content between the Pre and Post import markers.
- Click Done and click Save.