You install Application Profiler by running the VMware UEM Application Profiler 9.1 x64.msi or VMware UEM Application Profiler 9.1 x86.msi, depending on your operating system. This launches a setup wizard which guides you through the installation.
Verify that you have a valid license file. If you install on VMware Horizon® 7, you do not need a separate license file.
Verify that you have administrative privileges on the account where you will run the MSI file.
Download and extract the MSI file package for your operating system.
Install User Environment Manager on a different machine from where you plan to install Application Profiler.
- Run the MSI file that corresponds to your OS architecture, and click Next.
- Read and accept the End User License Agreement and click Next.
- Select the destination folder where you want to install the application and click Next.
VMware recommends you install Application Profiler in the default folder.
- Select the license file and click Next.
- Click Install, and after the installation is complete, click Finish.