To upgrade User Environment Manager, you must first upgrade FlexEngine on all Windows desktops and Terminal Servers.
Verify that you have an appropriate license file, except if you install on VMware Horizon 7.
- As an administrator, run VMware User Environment Manager 9.1 x86.msi or VMware User Environment Manager 9.1 x64.msi.
- Read and accept the End User License Agreement and click Next.
- Select the destination folder where you want to install the application and click Next.
Install User Environment Manager in the default folder.
- Select only FlexEngine and its subfeatures to upgrade and click Next.
- Choose the license file and click Next.
- Click Upgrade.