You install SyncTool by running VMware UEM SyncTool 9.1 x86.msi or VMware UEM SyncTool 9.1 x64.msi, depending on your operating system. This launches a setup wizard which guides you through the installation.
Verify that you have administrative privileges on the account where you will run the MSI file.
Download and extract the MSI file package for your operating system.
Install User Environment Manager on the machine where you will install SyncTool.
- Run the MSI file that corresponds to your OS architecture and click Next.
- Read and accept the End User License Agreement and click Next.
- Select the destination folder where you want to install the application and click Next.
You must install SyncTool in the same folder as FlexEngine.
- Select the license file and click Next.
- Click Install, and after the installation is complete, click Finish.