Associate a network printer to the user environment.
- Start the User Environment Manager Management Console.
- Click the User Environment tab.
- Select Printer Mappings and click Create.
- Enter a name for the settings definition.
- Configure the printer mapping settings.
The UNC path of the printer. Can contain environment variables.
(Optional) If enabled, the printer is marked as the default.
(Optional) If enabled, the printer mapping only occurs once.
Undo at logoff and refresh during printer mapping refresh
(Optional) If enabled, the printer is unmapped when a user logs off and it is processed again during a user environment refresh.
(Optional) If enabled, the printer mapping occurs in the background. If not enabled, FlexEngine waits for the printer mapping to finish before continuing.Note:
You cannot use Run once and Undo at logoff at the same time.
- Click Save.