Redirect folders to subfolders of a specified location. Existing folder content is not moved during redirection.
- Start the User Environment Manager Management Console.
- Click the User Environment tab.
- Select Folder Redirection and click Create.
- Enter a name for the settings definition.
- Configure the folder redirection settings.
The base folder to which subfolders are redirected. This path must be user-specific, and can contain environment variables.
Folders to redirect
The profile folders that must be redirected to subfolders of the location specified in Remote path. If Roaming AppData is selected as a folder to redirect, you can specify an alternative location.Note:
Redirecting Desktop, Favorites, Programs Menu, or Roaming AppData might lead to performance problems in the user environment.
- Click Save.