After you upgrade FlexEngine, you must upgrade the Management Console on the Windows desktop or Terminal Server it is installed on.
- As an administrator, run VMware User Environment Manager 9.2 x86.msi or VMware User Environment Manager 9.2 x64.msi.
- Read and accept the End User License Agreement and click Next.
- Select the destination folder where User Environment Manager is installed and click Next.
- Select only the Management Console feature to upgrade and click Next.
- Choose the license file and click Next.
- Click Upgrade.
- Select all Flex configuration files that contain Application Templates or Windows Common Settings to have them automatically updated to the new definitions. If an updated template is available, you are prompted for your approval of the update.