Use application templates to manage settings for common applications. Only a single application template can be selected for a Flex configuration file, unless you use a Microsoft Office template, which lets you select multiple application-specific templates simultaneously.
- Start the User Environment Manager Management Console and click Create Config File.
- Select Use an Application Template.
- Select the application template you want to use and click Next.
- Browse to and select a location for the configuration file.
- Enter a name for the configuration file.
- (Optional) Enter a title and description.
- Click Finish.
You successfully created a Flex configuration file from an application template.