After you change the certificate of vRealize Automation, update the certificate on vRealize Operations Manager by reconnecting the vRealize Automation Adapter.
- Log in to vRealize Operations Manager by using the administration console.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrops-cluster-01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- In the left pane of vRealize Operations Manager, click Administration and click Certificates.
- Select the row that contains
CN=vra01svr01.rainpole.localand click the Delete icon.
- In the left pane of vRealize Operations Manager, click Administration and click Solutions.
- Select the vRealize Automation Management Pack solution and click Configure.
- In the Manage Solutions dialog box, select vRealize Automation Adapter, click Test Connection, accept the new certificate and click Save Settings.