Install the content pack for VMware vSAN to add the dashboards for viewing log information in vRealize Log Insight.
- Log in to the vRealize Log Insight user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrli-cluster-01.sfo01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- In the vRealize Log Insight user interface, click the configuration drop-down menu icon and select Content Packs.
- Under Content Pack Marketplace, select Marketplace.
- In the list of content packs, locate the VMware - VSAN content pack and click its icon.
- In the Install Content Pack dialog box, click Install.
After the installation is complete, the VMware - VSAN content pack appears in the Installed Content Packs list on the left.
vSAN log information becomes available without additional configuration. The integration between vRealize Log Insight and vSphere accommodates the transfer of vSAN log information automatically.