To prepare vRealize Business for use, you must register the vRealize Business Server to vRealize Automation by using the management interface.
- Log in to the vRealize Business Server appliance management console.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01bus01.rainpole.local:5480.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- On the vRealize Automation tab, enter the following credentials to register with the vRealize Automation server.
SSO Default Tenant
SSO Admin User
SSO Admin Password
Accept "vRealize Automation" certificate
- Click Register to connect to vRealize Automation and get its certificate.
A failure message appears at the top of the page. Wait until the SSO Status changes to
The certificate of "vRealize Automation" is not trusted. Please view and accept to register.
- Click the View "vRealize Automation" certificate link to download the vRealize Automation certificate.
- Select the Accept "vRealize Automation" certificate check box and click Register.
SSO Status changes to Connected to vRealize Automation.