After an authorized change is made to a host the Host Profile must be updated to reflect the changes..
About this task
- Log in to the Management vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://mgmt01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Update the Host Profile to the compute cluster.
- In the Navigator, select Policies and Profiles
- Click on Host Profiles then right click on SFO01-Comp01 and select Copy Settings from Host.
- Select comp01esx01.sfo01.rainpole.local, click OK.
- Verify compliance for the hosts in the compute cluster.
- Click the Monitor tab and click Compliance.
- Select SFO01-Comp01 and click the Check Host Profile Complaince button.
All hosts should show the status Compliant