Import the previously generated certificates for vRealize Orchestrator from the vRealize Orchestrator Control Center. You must import the certificates on both of the vRealize Orchestrator virtual machines.
About this task
For information about the certificate generation process, see "Use the Certificate Generation Utility to Generate CA-Signed Certificates for the SDDC Management Components" in the VMware Validated Design Planning and Preparation document.
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator Control Center.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01vro01a.rainpole.local:8283/vco-controlcenter.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- From the Home page, under Manage, click Certificates.
- Click the Orchestrator Server SSL Certificate tab, and click .
- Browse to the vro.2.chain.pem file in the vro folder on your local machine.
- In the Key Password text box, enter the vro_vrealize_full_pem_pass password that you entered during certificate generation and click Import.
- Restart the vRealize Orchestrator appliance for the changes to take effect.
- From the Home page, under Manage, click Startup Options.
- On the Startup Options page, click Restart.