vRealize Orchestrator uses two certificates. One of the certificates was previously created using an external Certificate Authority. In this procedure you create a second, self-signed certificate which is used by the appliance to sign workflow packages.
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator Control Center.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01vro01a.rainpole.local:8283/vco-controlcenter.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- On the Home page, under Manage, click Certificates.
- Click the Package Signing Certificate tab, and click Generate.
- In the Generate a new Package Signing Certificate page, specify the following settings and click Generate.
Wait for confirmation that the certificate generates successfully.
- Restart the vRealize Orchestrator appliance for the changes to take effect.
- Click Home and under Manage, click Startup Options.
- On the Startup Options page, click Restart.