Install the .pak file for the management pack for NSX for vSphere to add the solution entry and adapters to vRealize Operations Manager.
- Log in to vRealize Operations Manager by using the administration console.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrops-cluster-01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- In the left pane of vRealize Operations Manager, click Administration and click Solutions.
- On the Solutions page, click the Add icon.
- On the Select Solution page from the Add Solution wizard, browse to the .pak file of the vRealize Operations Manager Management Pack for NSX for vSphere and click Upload.
After the NSX management pack file has been uploaded, you see details about the management pack.
- After the upload is complete, click Next.
- On the End User License Agreement page, accept the license agreement and click Next.
The installation of the management pack starts. You see its progress on the Install page.
- After the installation is complete, click Finish on the Install page.
The Management Pack for NSX-vSphere solution appears on the Solutions page of the vRealize Operations Manager user interface.