After you deploy the virtual appliances for the analytics cluster nodes and remote collector nodes, enable high availability in the analytics cluster by assigning the replica role to the vrops-repln-02 node, and start the analytics cluster.
- Log in to vRealize Operations Manager by using the administration console.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrops-mstrn-01.rainpole.local .
- Log in using the following credentials.
On the System Status page, the cluster status is
Not Started, and the high availability of the cluster is
- On the System Status page, click Enable under High Availability.
A list of all nodes that have the data node role appears.
- In the Enable High Availability dialog box, configure the following values, and click OK.
Enable High Availability for this cluster
High availability becomes enabled after several minutes. The vrops-mstrn-01 is the master node, vrops-repln-02 is the master replica node, and the remaining nodes are data and remote collectors nodes.
- Click Start vRealize Operations Manager.
A confirmation dialog about initial startup appears.
- Click Yes to confirm the startup of vRealize Operations Manager.
After several minutes the nodes of the cluster start, and the analytics cluster and remote collectors for Region A are online.