You must install the NSX kernel modules on the compute and edge clusters ESXi hosts so that you are able to use NSX.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://mgmt01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Install the NSX kernel modules on the shared edge and compute cluster ESXi hosts.
- In the Navigator, click Networking & Security, click Installation, and click the Host Preparation tab.
- Select 172.16.11.66 from the NSX Manager drop-down menu.
- Under Installation Status, click Install for the SFO01-Comp01 cluster and click Yes in the confirmation dialog box.
- Verify that the Installation Status column displays the NSX version for all hosts in the cluster to confirm the successful installation of the NSX kernel modules.