To protect the vRealize Log Insight cluster in Region B from a host-level failure, configure vSphere DRS to run the worker virtual appliances on different hosts in the management cluster.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://mgmt01vc51.lax01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Navigate to the mgmt01vc51.lax01.rainpole.local vCenter Server object, and under the LAX01 data center object select the LAX01-Mgmt01 cluster.
- On the Configure tab, select VM/Host Rules.
- In the VM/Host Rules list, click the Add button above the rules list, add a new anti-affinity rule called vrli-antiaffinity-rule for the vrli-mstr-51, vrli-wrkr-51 and vrli-wrkr-52 virtual machines, and click OK.
Separate Virtual Machines