Configure Administrator privileges for the svc-vra and svc-vro users on the Compute vCenter Server in Region B.
About this task
If you add more Compute vCenter Server instances in the future, perform this procedure on those instances as well.
- Log in to the Compute vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://comp01vc51.lax01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- In the Navigator pane, select .
- Right-click the comp01vc51.lax01.rainpole.local instance and select Add Permissions.
- In the Add Permission dialog box, click the Add button.
The Select Users/Groups dialog box appears.
- Select RAINPOLE from the Domain drop-down menu, and in the Show Users First text box enter svc to filter user and group names.
- Select svc-vra and svc-vro from the User/Group list, click the Add button and click OK.
- In the Add Permission dialog box, select Administrator from the Assigned Role drop-down menu and click OK.
The svc-vra and svc-vro users now have Administrator privilege on the Compute vCenter Server in Region A.