Each data center location has its own compute resources, which you associate with that site for its dedicated use.
About this task
Repeat this procedure twice, once for each vCenter Server compute cluster and region.
vCenter Server Compute Cluster
- Log in to the vRealize Automation Rainpole portal.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01.rainpole.local/vcac/org/rainpole.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Select .
- Using the mouse pointer, point to the compute resource SFO01-Comp01 and click Edit.
- Select the SFO data center location from the Locations drop-down menu.
This will be the data center location for the SFO01-Comp01 compute cluster.
- Click OK.
- Repeat this to set data center location for LAX01-Comp01 compute cluster.