Configure Enterprise Administrator privileges for the firstname.lastname@example.org service account.
- Log in to the Compute vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://comp01vc51.lax01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- In the Navigator pane, select .
- Double-click the 172.17.11.66 Compute NSX Manager.
- Click Manage, click Users, and click the Add icon.
The Assign Role wizard appears.
- On the Identify User page, select the Specify a vCenter User radio button, enter email@example.com in the User text box, and click Next.
- On the Select Roles page, select the Enterprise Administrator radio button, and click Finish.
The firstname.lastname@example.org user is now configured as an Enterprise Administrator for the compute cluster NSX instance, and appears in the lists of users and roles.