After you join the master and the worker nodes to create a vRealize Log Insight cluster in Region B, enable the Integrated Load Balancer (ILB) for balancing incoming ingestion traffic of syslog data among the Log Insight nodes and for high availability.
- Log in to the vRealize Log Insight user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrli-mstr-51.lax01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Click the configuration drop-down menu icon and select Administration.
- Under Management, click Cluster.
- Under Integrated Load Balancer, click New Virtual IP Address.
- In the New Virtual IP dialog box, enter the following settings and click Save.