When an authorized change is made to a host, the Host Profile must be updated to reflect the changes.
About this task
- Log in to the Management vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://mgmt01vc51.lax01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Update the Host Profile for the management cluster.
- In the Navigator select Policies and Profiles.
- Click Host Profiles, right click LAX01-Mgmt01, and select Copy settings from Host.
- Select mgmt01esx51.lax01.rainpole.local and click OK.
- Verify compliance for the hosts in the management cluster.
- Click the Monitor tab and click Compliance.
- Select LAX01-Mgmt0 and click the Check Host Profile Compliance button.
All hosts should display a Host Compliance status of Compliant.