VM anti-affinity rules are not retained during a Site Recovery Manager assisted recovery. You must duplicate the anti-affinity rules for the analytics virtual machines in Region B so that the rules apply after failover of vRealize Operations Manager.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://mgmt01vc51.lax01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- In the Navigator, click Hosts and Clusters and navigate to the mgmt01vc51.lax01.rainpole.local vCenter Server object.
- Under the LAX01 data center object, select the LAX01-Mgmt01 cluster.
- On the Configure tab, and under Configuration, select VM/Host Rules.
- In the VM/Host Rules list, click Add to create a virtual machine anti-affinity rule.
- In the Create VM/Host Rule dialog box, add a new anti-affinity rule for the virtual machines of the master and master replica nodes, and click OK.
Separate Virtual Machines