Verify that the UDLR for the management applications is successfully peering, and that BGP routing has been established in Region A.
- Log in to the UDLR virtual appliance by using a Secure Shell (SSH) client.
- Open an SSH connection to UDLR01.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Verify that the UDLR can peer with the ECMP-enabled NSX Edge services gateways.
- Run the show ip bgp neighbors command to display information about the BGP and TCP connections to the UDLR neighbors.
- In the command output, verify that the BGP state is Established, up for 192.168.10.1 (SFOMGMT-ESG01) and 192.168.10.2 (SFOMGMT-ESG02).
- Verify that the UDLR receives routes by using BGP and that multiple routes are established to BGP-learned networks.
- Run the show ip route command
- In the command output, verify that the routes to the networks are marked with the letter B and several routes to each adjacent network exist.
The letter B in front of each route indicates that the route is established over BGP.