After you replace the certificates on the vCenter Server node in the ROBO, connect vSphere Data Protection to the Management vCenter Server to update the vCenter Server certificate on vSphere Data Protection.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://nyc01vc01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- On the vSphere Web Client Home page, click the VDP icon.
- On the Welcome to vSphere Data Protection page, select nyc01vdp01 from the VDP Appliance drop-down menu and click Connect.