To protect the vRealize Log Insight cluster in the ROBO from a host-level failure, configure vSphere DRS to run the worker virtual appliances on different hosts in the ROBO cluster.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://nyc01vc01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Navigate to the nyc01vc01.rainpole.local vCenter Server object, and under the NYC01 data center object select the NYC01 cluster.
- On the Configure tab, select VM/Host Rules.
- In the VM/Host Rules list, click the Add button above the rules list, add a new anti-affinity rule called anti-affinity-rule-vrli for the vRealize Log Insight master and worker virtual machines, and click OK.
Separate Virtual Machines