The service catalog provides a common interface for consumers of IT services to request and manage the services and resources they need. Users can browse the catalog to request services, track their requests, and manage their provisioned service items.
About this task
After the service catalog is created, business group managers can create entitlements for services, catalog items, and resource actions to groups of users. The entitlement allows members of a particular business group, for example, the Production business group, to use the blueprint. Without an entitlement, users cannot use the blueprint.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation Rainpole portal.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01.rainpole.local/vcac/org/rainpole.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Click the Administration tab, and select .
- Click New.
- In the New Service dialog box type Unified Single Machine Catalog in the Name text box.
- Select Active from the Status drop-down menu.
- Click OK.