After you use the VMware Validated Design Certificate Generation Utility (CertGenVVD) to generate certificates for the SDDC management components, replace the default VMware-signed certificate on vSphere Data Protection in the ROBO with the certificate that is generated by CertGenVVD.
- Copy the .keystore file that CertGenVVD tool generated to the /root folder on the vSphere Data Protection virtual appliance.
You can use scp, FileZilla or WinSCP.
- Log in to the vSphere Data Protection appliance.
- Open a SSH connection to the virtual machine nyc01vdp01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Restart all vSphere Data Protection services by running the following commands.
dpnctl stop all dpnctl start all
- Run the addFingerprint.sh script to update the vSphere Data Protection server thumbprint displayed in the VM console welcome screen.