Configure the NSX Manager for the ROBO cluster to send audit logs and system events to vRealize Log Insight that is deployed in the ROBO.
- On the Windows machine that has access to the ROBO infrastructure, log in to the NSX Manager Web Interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://nyc01nsxm01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- On the main page of the appliance user interface, click Manage Appliance Settings.
- Under Settings, click General, and in the Syslog Server pane, click Edit.
- In the Syslog Server dialog box, configure the ROBO vRealize Log Insight as a syslog server by specifying the following settings and click OK.
Syslog Server Setting