Entitle all blueprints in the Unified Blueprint Catalog to the Production and Development business groups. Entitlements determine which users and groups can request specific catalog items or perform specific actions. Entitlements are specific to a business group, and allow users in different business groups to access the blueprint catalog.
About this task
Perform this procedure twice, first to associate the Unified Blueprint Catalog with the Prod-SingleVM-Entitlement entitlement, and then once again to associate the Unified Blueprint Catalog with the Dev-SingleVM-Entitlement entitlement.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation Rainpole portal.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01.rainpole.local/vcac/org/rainpole.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Associate the Unified Blueprint Catalog with the Prod-SingleVM-Entitlement entitlement that you created earlier.
- Select Administration > Catalog Management > Entitlements.
- Click Prod-SingleVM-Entitlement.
The Edit Entitlement pane appears.
- Select the Items & Approvals tab.
- Navigate to Entitled Services and click the Add icon.
- Check the box next to Unified Single Machine Catalog and click OK.
- Click Finish to save your changes.