In Region A, place the Compute vCenter Server and the connected Platform Services Controller in a virtual machine folder that is dedicated to the vCenter Server and Platform Services Controller virtual machines.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://mgmt01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Move the vCenter Server and Platform Services Controller virtual machines to the MGMT01 folder.
- In the Navigator, click VMs and Templates.
- Expand the mgmt01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local tree.
- Expand the Discovered virtual machines folder.
- Drag the comp01vc01 and comp01psc01 virtual machines and drop them in the MGMT01 folder.