Assign vCenter Single Sign-On administrative global permissions to the operations service account svc-srm so that you can manage, pair and perform orchestrated disaster recovery operations between the management vCenter Server instances by using Site Recovery Manager in a safe way.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://mgmt01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- From the Home menu, select Administration.
- Add the service account firstname.lastname@example.org to the Single Sign-On administrators group
- In the vSphere Web Client, select Administration from the Home menu and click Users and Groups under Users and Groups.
- On the Groups tab, click the Administrators group and click the Add Member icon under Group Members.
- In the Add Principals dialog box, from the Domain drop-down menu, select rainpole.local, in the filter box type svc, and press Enter.
- From the list of users and groups, select the svc-srm user, click Add, and click OK.
The global vCenter Single Sign-On administrative permissions of the svc-srm account propagate to all other linked vCenter Server instances.