When you upgrade the vRealize Operation Manager analytics cluster and the region-specific remote collectors in the SDDC, start the upgrade process from the vRealize Operations Manager administration interface of the master node.
- Log in to the administrator interface of the vRealize Operations Manager master node.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrops-mstrn-01.rainpole.local/admin.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Click Software Update in the left pane and click Install a Software Update on the Software Update page.
- Click Browse, locate vRealize_Operations_Manager-VA-OS-xxx.pak on the local file system.
- Select Install the PAK file even if it is already installed, click Upload and click Next.
The upload might take several minutes
- Read and accept the end user license agreement, and click Next.
- Review the Important Update and Release Information and click Next.
- Click Install.
- Wait until the update of the operation system is complete.
You are logged out from the administrator interface of the master node because this operation restarts each of the virtual machines of the vRealize Operations Manager deployment.
- After the software update is complete, log back in to the administrator interface of the master node.
The main Cluster Status page appears and cluster becomes online automatically.