Create an application profile to define the behavior of a particular type of network traffic. After configuring a profile, you associate the profile with a virtual server. The virtual server then processes traffic according to the values specified in the profile. Using profiles enhances your control over managing network traffic, and makes traffic-management tasks easier and more efficient.
About this task
- Log in to the Management vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://mgmt01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Click Networking & Security.
- In the Navigator, click NSX Edges.
- From the NSX Manager drop-down menu, select 172.16.11.65 as the NSX Manager and double-click the SFO01PSC01 NSX Edge to manage its network settings.
- Click the Manage tab, click Load Balancer, and select Application Profiles.
- Click the Add icon, and in the New Profile dialog box, enter the following values.
Enable SSL Passthrough
Expires in (Seconds)
- Click OK to save the configuration.